Saturday, November 14, 2009

All dogs go to Propits

I love my dog. He's the first dog that I've had that is just an unabashed dog. A lot of pets that I've known have basically been human minds, trapped in four-legged bodies, but not Max. Max is just a big, fluffy, slobbery dumb dog. And I love him for it.

The great thing about Max is that he has two modes: asleep and happy. Everything makes him happy, and he loves to show it. He finds his favorite tennis ball and just freaks out. When you come home, he's all tail-wags and licks. He's just always happy, and never afraid to show it. He gets real, authentic pleasure from just acknowledging that something makes him happy, and I think that, on the whole, it makes his life better.

We want everyone's lives to be more like Max's (maybe without eating kibble every day). Happy for being happy. Glad to acknowledge that their life was made better by something that they ran into online. Wouldn't it be cool to go through your life excited to see everything? Excited to let them know? I think it would. That's why we built Propits.

No comments:

ShareThis